Are you ready to engage with your local design community on a new level? We are seeking a number savvy design enthusiasts to join and grow our board! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a member of AIGA to apply.
We are currently looking for the following board members.
The Membership Director oversees the growth of our Chapter’s membership. He/She is responsible for encouraging new memberships, as well as, helping with the needs of our existing membership.
- 2-year commitment
- Attending at least 12 board meetings per year
- Developing strategies and initiatives for Chapter growth
- Communicate benefits of AIGA membership
- Manage event registration and event check-in table
- Monitor new members and make introductions
- Present a membership report at each Board meeting
- Keep in communication with Board and assist with programs as needed
Consultants to the Board that offer their expertise and are a resource for new ideas and initiatives.
We are currently looking for the following advisory board members.
- 1-year commitment
- Attend at least 2 Board Meetings
- Lend advice to Board as needed
We are looking for a previous AIGA El Paso board member to offer their expertise in running and managing current operations and provide guidance based off of their previous experience working with AIGA El Paso. Must have been Board Member for at least 1 year.
We are looking for industry leaders to offer input on the relationship with AIGA El Paso to advertising, marketing, design, and related agencies. Must work at or own a creative business.