CALL FOR ART: Deadline October, 21th, 2021
The undeath show. Where great ideas are buried and get resurrected!
We’re looking for great ideas that got away. So submit your rejected designs to our Seventh Annual Día De Los Diseños Muertos (Design Graveyard) exhibition.
HOW TO ENTER:
Any graphic design, photography, and any kind of art media. To submit your work, please read the following:
- Prepare your work with professionalism and quality craftsmanship.
- Size recommendation: 8.5 x 8.5 inches, 11 x 17 inches, or larger. See event posts for images from past exhibitions to get an idea of how to display your work.
- Must be ready to hang or display. Please provide proper hardware if necessary. We recommend printing or mounting your 2D work on foam board or blackboard.
- Please include your information with your name, project name, date produced, and any social media handles (if any).
- All work must be original.
CultureSpan Marketing is located at 5407 N Mesa, 2nd Floor during business hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays, between 8:30 – 5:30 PM (call the office at 915-504-7723 to drop off your art). Can’t make it to the drop-off? Send us an email at email@example.com or DM so we can set up a location.
Can’t make it to the drop-off location? Please contact AIGA UTEP Student Group Sara Isasí at Sisasi@miners.utep.edu and submit your work! And remember, it must be delivered by Wednesday, October 21st, 2021
The Seventh Annual Design Graveyard will take place on Thursday, October 28th, from 6 – 9:30 PM at The El Paso Community Foundation Gallery at Roderick Artspace El Paso Lofts (601 N Oregon St., El Paso, TX 79001)
We will set up a pickup location after the exhibition on Saturday, location and time TBD.