CALL FOR ART DEADLINE EXTENDED: NOVEMBER 7th, 2019
The reject show. Where great ideas are buried.
We’re looking for great ideas that got away. Submit your rejected designs to our Fifth Annual Design Graveyard exhibition. Dig up that bright idea, resurrect that killer concept, reanimate that defunct design, and submit it today.
In order for work to be displayed at the Design Graveyard it must meet the following requirements:
- Prepare your work with professionalism and quality craftsmanship.
- Size recommendation: 8.5 x 8.5 inches, 11 x 17 inches, or larger. See event posts for images from past exhibitions to get an idea of how to display your work.
- Must be ready to hang or display. Please provide proper hardware if necessary. We recommend printing or mounting your 2D work on foam board or blackboard.
- All work must be original.
Please include this information when delivered:
- Artist Name
- Project Name
- Date Produced
- Must be delivered by Wednesday, November 7th, 2019
Drop off Location:
5407 N. Mesa St. | 2nd Floor
Hours: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
UTEP students, can’t make it the drop off location? Please contact AIGA UTEP Student Group Briana Guerrero at email@example.com
and submit your work!
The Fourth Annual Design Graveyard will take place on November 9th, from 6 – 9 PM at The El Paso Community Foundation Gallery at Roderick Artspace Lofts (601 N Oregon St., 79001)
The Design Graveyard is an annual exhibition hosted by AIGA El Paso, the professional association for design.
For information on submitting work, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the invite event: