AIGA El Paso’s eighth annual Día De Los Diseños Muertos
CALL FOR ART: Deadline October 26, 2022
The undead show. Where great ideas are resurrected!
We’re looking for great ideas that never saw the light of day. Submit your best, brightest, and deadest work to AIGA El Paso’s annual reject show. Dig up that bright idea, resurrect that killer concept, reanimate that defunct design, and submit it today!
Submit your work by October 26, 2022
HOW TO ENTER
Professionals and Students are encouraged to participate. We accept any graphic design, photography, or art media. To submit your work, please read the following:
- Prepare your work with professionalism and quality craftsmanship.
- Size recommendation: 8.5 x 8.5 inches, 11 x 17 inches, or larger. See event posts for images from past exhibitions to get an idea of how to display your work.
- It must be ready to hang or display. Please provide proper hardware if necessary. We recommend printing or mounting your 2D work on foam board or blackboard.
- Please include your information with your name, project name, date produced, and any social media handles (if any).
- All work must be original.
DROP-OFF LOCATION: Culturespan Marketing new location at 7170 Westwind Dr # 201, El Paso, TX 79912 during business hours: Monday thru Thu, between 8:30 – 5:00 PM (call the office at 915- 581-7900 for drop off). Can’t make it to the drop-off? Send us an email at email@example.com or DM so we can set up a location. Contact us to set up pick-up location.
UTEP students, can’t make it to the drop-off location? Please contact AIGA UTEP Student Group on Instagram and submit your work! And remember, it must be delivered by Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Día De Los Diseños Muertos exhibition will take place on Thursday, October 27, from 6 – 10:00 PM at The El Paso Community Foundation Gallery at Roderick Artspace El Paso Lofts (601 N Oregon St., El Paso, TX 79001)
Poster Design: Franshesca T. Rivera Reyes (IG @franshescat)
For information on submitting work, DM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org